Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Zarah to share some facts about me, based on my MIDDLE NAME!!!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

OK...

F - funny, frenzied, fun-loving, flexible
R - real
A - artistic, adventurous
N - nice, nerdy,
C - caring, creative,
E - eccentric
S - silly, serious, sarcastic, sentimental, smart


Hmmm, it's funny how some letters are a lot easier to come up with adjectives, than others!!!

I choose to tag:
Deb, Debbie, Detta, Janette, Jenn, Lisa, and Theresa

I look forward to reading about your characteristics!

Thank you, Zarah, for tagging me!!! :)

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Good ones! Wish I'd thought of "nice"... *grins*

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh this looks like so much fun!! I just posted the Piggy Tales sneak peeks on my blog, so after that frenzy dies down, I'm definitely going to finish this tag on my blog!