Monday, January 28, 2008

Picture a Day - Week 4

It appears that Mondays work out well for me to update my picture a week results, so here is Week 4. :)

Jan. 22 - I hadn't scrapped in a couple of weeks, so I was REALLY ITCHY to create something! I made this 8" x 10" picture to frame for my friend's daughter's birthday.


Jan. 23 - We LOVE to watch American Idol!


Jan. 24 - A pic of me, before I lose more weight. Part of a new beginnings photo challenge. I've already lost 15 pounds and need new pants!


Jan. 25 - Still hunting for that perfect online Design Team!!! Any takers?!! ;)


Jan. 26 - The Youth cheer team having dinner together, after Saturday's competition.


Jan. 27 - The cousins together at Grandma's house. How we wished they all lived closer together!


Jan. 28 - Samantha coming home from school.


I can't wait until Saturday, when I make my layout for January!!! Should be a lot of fun!!! Thanks for looking! :)

8 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Just sayin' - HEY! Amy!

ScrapAloha said...

Aloha Amy,
Great funky LO! I love the doodling! The search continues for me too LOL! I still have our congrats card! Congrats on your wt loss! WTG!

MRSJUF said...

How was after Competition Dinner? Hope y'all had fun!!! these pix are great! we should chat about American Idol, once I get back into it. the last couple seasons have me sour on it. maybe this year will be better.

Jackie Plank said...

Great photos!

Kate O'Brien said...

Love all the photos Amy!

That's so great you are sticking with your weight loss program. You look great!

We love American Idol here too. Such a great family show.

AND...I adore that layout! So much FUN!

Scrappy Moments said...

Beautiful Layout. Congratulations on The Wieght Loss, You Go Girl! I have been Watching American Idol too. I will be glad when we see the ones that make the cut, Like top 20 even :)

Angie

Dettao said...

I am also looking for the perfect design team. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. congrats on what you've done so far. Have you done HOF?

Jessica said...

loving your LO's, and don't worry there is a perfect DT just for you, you're too talented not to get picked up!! XOOXO