Monday, January 7, 2008

Nail-biting Time / Scrappy Fun in NYC

Ohhh, found out today that My Scrapbook Nook will announce their new DT on Saturday at 1 pm. They're going to pick 5 current members and 5 brand new members! I'm crossing everything possible for this, because I REALLY want it!!!

We had lots of fun in NYC this past Friday when Amy, Betsy, and I went shopping to celebrate Amy's birthday. We hit all of the great scrappy/paper/ribbon stores. Here are some scenes from our fun day:
It was very cold!!! Amy is all bundled up.

Amy B squared posing in front of "The Store Across the Street". Yup, that's what it's called!

So many goodies at M&J Trims.

Betsy admiring the goodies.

The Ink Pad...lots of treasures in that tiny store!!!

Greenwich Village was so cute! I loved it!

The Place is where we ate lunch...great food...awesome atmosphere. I'd love to go back!

Amy and Betsy at lunch.

Parson's School of Design...make it work, people!

6 comments:

DebW said...

Looks like you had a blast! Let's do The Ink Pad and lunch some Saturday in the spring!!

Lisa J. said...

Good luck with your DT application. Looks like you had a good time in NYC.

Janette said...

Happy New Year! Love those pics it sure looks like a fun filled day!

ScrapAloha said...

What a wonderful shopping trip!! LOve that trim store!!! I missed the announcement, but gathered that there would be an announcement on Saturday. Now I know the time...Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!
hugs

Michelle said...

looks like you girls had a lot of fun!!love the pictures of Parsons 'make it happen' love that show :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Hey there Amy! That WAS a blast, but from the looks of me at lunch, they spiked my coke with some funny stuff, dontcha think?

I see you've been using the stash you bought already! You go girl!

betsy