Saturday, January 12, 2008

Congratulations! / It's Cheer Season!!!

First I would like to congratulate the 11 talented women who were selected to be on the design team for My Scrapbook Nook. I was honored that I was even considered in the first place to be in the running. I'll keep trying!

Well, it's cheerleading season!!! Starting next weekend, virtually every weekend through the beginning of April will be spent going to competitions. We'll go to Worcester, MA; Hartford, CT (twice); Danbury, CT; Wildwood, NJ; New Haven, CT; Virginia Beach, VA; and Philadelphia, PA. Four of those competitions are two-day long events.

To kick off the season, I made a mini album, given to me by my friend Linda. It contains pictures from the first competition held a month ago. It was lots of fun to make.











Thanks for looking. CHEERS!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

love the bright colors of the mini album!!Good luck with CHeeR season!!!

Anonymous said...

that mini album is about the most fun I have ever seen! You did sooo awesome! What is it made of?? You have peaked my curiousity!!

DebW said...

LOVE this mini book!!!

Lisa J. said...

Season started again huh? Well you will have to drop by when you are in VA!!! How often do the girls have to practice? They are so cute. That mini album is darling! Love the acrylic and the bold colors. Great!

Origin said...

Love the bold colors!

Janette said...

AWE what a cute, cute album. The girls look adorable. The colours are so bright and fun! You are on fire! GREAT job!