Friday, August 31, 2007

Winner of RAK announced!!!

As promised last month, I put everyone who participated in a photo swap with me into the running for a RAK, to be drawn on August 31. The day has come, my Friends! The winner will receive the following goodies:

A package of Autumn Leaves buttons, a package of Autumn Leaves flowers, AND a little somethin' somethin' extra surprise to be made by me JUST for you. :)

Samantha was my goofy (!!!) assistant:

And the winner is:




:)





:)





:)





:)






YAY, Theresa!!! I will mail this out to you, as well as your layout!!! :)

Thank you all for playing with me!!!

5 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

OH MY GAWWSSHHH!!!!! Are you serious!! I wish you could've seen my eyes bugg out when I scrolled down and saw my name in Samantha's precious hands!!! Just ask Debbie, I NEVER EVER win drawings! Ha ha!! I thought for sure Debbie won. She wins everything! She even won a Cricut once! She's so lucky!!

Oh, I can't wait to get my goodies!! Yippee Yippee!! I'm doing the happy dance, oh yeah, shakin my bootee, woohoo!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!

Thanks so much Amy! You're the bestest!

Great job, Samantha!!

Debbie said...

Congrats, Tree! Doing the happy dance with you, shake my bootee too! lol

Scrappy Moments said...

Congratulations thersa :) What Fun Prizes :)

Janette said...

LOL Look at Samantha's face. Oh I loveeeee it! She is too darn cute!

Enjoy your gift Thersa! :)

Amy I am going to mail out your layouts today. Keep your eye on the mail. I might take a while seeing it has to come all the way from Canada! :)

Have a great weekend. Love, Janette

angelina said...

Congratulations Theresa! Woohoo!