Friday, September 14, 2007

A New Contest for Me

Well, after playing that awesome contest over at The Scrapbook Site, I just had to find myself another challenge!!! So I entered the Top Designer contest over at Bad Girls. It's a six-week contest with an awesome grand prize, worth over $800 and three runner-up prizes! With 195 contestents, I'm not expecting too much, but I'll do my best!

The first assignment was a Color Theory challenge. In a nutshell, we had to convey the emotion of our layout through color. Here is my response to the challenge:

I had a lot of fun making this layout! My original intent with this layout was to display it at Express Yourself. I figured it would be a perfect layout for this contest, so I created it for both purposes.

This contest is fun, because it's supposed to take place in a "classroom". We have to sign in on the message board that we were "present" in class. Each week there are suspensions. If you are suspended, you are out of the contest.

Thankfully, I get to move on to the next class, so I'm still in it! Now we have 155 people left.

I can't wait to see what the next class is!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats! I have no doubt you will keep movin on UP! :)

Scrappy Moments said...

Congratulations, Keep going and Good Luck. This is a Beautiful Layout, Great Colors, love it with the black & white :)

Angie

Kelly said...

Amy, your layout was amazing!
~blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

This first lo you have done is wonderful! The doodling around the edge is awesome!! You're gonna win!!! I tried to enter but could not get the email to cnfirm my address so I could play. Still haven't gotten it 3 weeks later! Oh well I guess this wasn't meant to be for me!! You get em though!!!! Good luck!!!

Ardelle

Kelly Sullivan said...

oooooooooh cool Amy! Good Luck to you, it sounds like so much fun!!! Your work thus far has been amazing!