Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow, wow, wow!!!

I am over the moon excited because I won the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest at The Scrapbook Site!!! Eight weeks of super fun challenges that did just that; they challenged us!!! They got us to think outside of the box; to expand our skills; to step out of our comfort zone.

The people there are wonderful!!! The members, the designers, Sarah...I'm truly blessed to have met each and every one of them!!! That to me, is the best prize of all.

But speaking of prizes, I won quite a bit!!! Three fabulous kits, a Karen Foster calendar kit, and the most coveted of all; a guest design team position for the month of September!!! Woo hoo!!! I am SOOOO going to love designing with their talented crew for the month!!! Truly a dream position for me! <3

Here are the Week 7 and Week 8 layouts that I have not posted here yet:

We had to scrap about three things that get us through the day.

We had to create our own handmade embellishments. I crocheted flowers and embroidered stems.

Thank you again to everyone involved with TSS. I'm so thankful for all of the friendships I have formed there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is HUGE, congratulations!! :D

Janette said...

Congratulations Amy!!! That is so awesome!!!! You must be on top of the world. You rock. I'm so happy for you my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are on fire girl!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep it up!!!

Rhi said...

congratulations lady!
that is so cool!
talk about a HOT scrapper ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW - Congrats!!!!!

Ardelle

Michelle said...

No surprise I knew you were going to win :)you did some GREAT layouts girly totally RoCk'D every challenge!!CONGRATS girl :)

Theresa Tyree said...

Amy, I'm so glad you're the big winner! You so deserve it!! Your work is beautiful!

On a little side note here, cuz I'm at work and don't have your email addy on hand, if you do that thing about which parent does your child look like, be prepared to find out that the stork dropped Alex at the wrong house, that she really looks like me and that I'm the one who is her real mama. Ha ha!

Scrappy Moments said...

Congratulations, What a Great Prize and Great Layouts too. I love your Blog, I am just visiting, Love your Layouts, but I really love the ghost butterflies one and the Natural Beauty one with the Rainbow of Primas, Just Awesome work :)

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Nancy K. said...

AMy you are so deserving of the grand prize. ALl the entries were wonderfula nd well we are blessed to have you on the team for the month!