Thursday, August 30, 2007

Which Celebrities Do You Look Like?

My friend, Theresa, brought to my attention this fun little program that enables you to input a photo of yourself to see which celebrities you look like. Part of me DID NOT WANT TO KNOW!!! But I did it anyway, and the results were pretty surprising to me. Here's what came up:
http://www.myheritage.com
Not bad!!! Except for the two guys, LOL!!!
This next one supports that Alex DOES look like me, once you get past the coloring!!!

Samantha looks more like me, as well!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun sites to check out :)

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, how fun!! At least your celeb matches are beautiful women, as they should be, and not Asian men, like mine! LOL!!

No surprise that Samantha looks most like you, but I still say Alex looks like me. Ha ha!!!

XOX

Janette said...

Oh such fun stuff. I think both girls look like you. Alex has your smile big time! It's her Dark hair that makes her not look like you. BUT for the rest I think she looks like you. I always thought Samantha looked like you. Cute girls just like their Mommy.

Rhi said...

that is funny!
those girls are beautiful whoever they look like!

Michelle said...

That is too fun!!I am going see who my kids look like!!