Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tumbling camp videos

Greetings from Baltimore! We just finished a 3-day tumbling camp for cheerleaders held at the nationally reknowned cheerleading gym, the Maryland Twisters. I'm a bit too tired to recount our adventures, but I wanted to share a couple of exciting videos of the girls.

This first one is of Alex landing her double full!!!


This last video is of Samantha throwing her punch front. She learned this over the weekend!!!


That's all for now. I can't wait to share more details when I get home!!!

7 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Wow the girls did incredible. You must be a happy mom! I am trying to get my dd to do more of the tumbling aspect of cheerleading. She si 7 and we are working on the cartwheels. :) It was fun watching your videos. They did great.

Kristi Smith said...

Wow, your girls are very talented!!! How exciting. Wish I could have been able to do that when I was young. I never even mastered the cartwheel!!!=)

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh my goodness! You should be so proud! I wish there was gymnastic in this small town so I could take Connor. I love gymnastics!

Janette said...

WOW Amy that was fun to watch. They are good! What a hoot. Does it make you nervous when they fly in the air like that? Thanks for showing us. I'm also glad you are back home. Thanks for the emails! Hugs to you.

Rhi said...

oh my life!
that is actually amazing.
the most amazing thing i've seen all week thats for sure!
clever girls <3

edith turk said...

Oh, so cool!! They look amazing flying through the air--you must be such a proud mama!

P.S. i am tagging you, AGAIN!! Are you sick of me yet? LOL

see my blog for more details...

angelina said...

What fun!