Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Layout I Demo'd Yesterday Made the Basic Grey Gallery :)

Yesterday I showed my friends at Express Yourself how they might use the cool new die-cuts included in the new Infuse pack by Basic Grey. I entered it into the Basic Grey gallery and they accepted it. :)


I also made this layout from the Infuse line. They did not accept this one. :( Oh well. I love the expressions on the girls' faces.

I just want to give a shout out to all of my cropping friends at Express Yourself! I have soooo much fun spending time with you all. Here are some pictures I took yesterday:

Waves to Pat, the owner...she's so great!

Pam :)

Sandra, Jenn, and I :)

Tabby and Pat :)

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

What cute little specimens you have to scrap! And that story!! I wanna come and PLAY!!! Such pretty colors!

Theresa Tyree said...

Oops, I meant to say "store" not story! LOL!

Theresa Tyree said...

I forgot to say, Congratulations on making the BG gallery!!