Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun Picture Swap with a RAK

Good morning, Friends! This month, and for August, as well, because the month is almost over, I would like to propose that we do a picture swap! I've done one with Rhi before and I loved it! Here's how it works: e-mail me a few pictures that you would like me to scrap for you and I will e-mail you some pictures. We then send each other pictures of the layouts and the actual layouts themselves. I am making an album with the layouts that my friends have created for me.

At the end of August, I will post all of the layouts that I've received and randomly pick a name to win a cool RAK.

I hope you guys play along...I'd love to scrap your pictures!!!

Let me know if you need my e-mail address...most of you have it!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have your email address and I think I might like to try.

Ardelle

Rhi said...

sweeeeeeet.
can this girl play again?!
x

Janette said...

Oh sounds like fun stuff. I will email you some soon! xoxox

Debbie said...

Amy,
I will try and get some pictures for you to scrap tomorrow or Wednesday. It all depends when my daughter goes into labor. hehe
I don't have your email and mine is dmac@fidnet.com

Theresa Tyree said...

I really really wanna play! I hope I get to with the move and all! Count me in!