Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged Again! :)

I've been tagged by my friend, Edith.

My roommate and I once: I've never had a roommate other than my sister or husband, LOL.

Never in my life have I: bungee jumped--I agree with you, Edith! You would have to pay me BIG...and knock me out cold to get me to do it!!!

High school was : Much better my senior year when I moved back to Brookfield.

When I'm nervous : I feel like I could throw up. And I get really fidgety.

My hair : Needs a touch-up.

When I was 5 : I started 1st grade. I was always one of the youngest, having a 12/18 birthday.

When I turn my head left : I see my left shoulder (who comes up with these questions?!!)

I should be : Working. I am home sick today.

By this time next year : I will be in Europe for my mega 22-day vacation.

My favorite aunt is : Although I don't see her any more because she and my Uncle Peter divorced, I would have to say Aunt Diane. She was really there for me when my mother died 21 years ago.

I have a hard time understanding : Why when you pass someone in a hallway at work or wherever and you say "hi", they don't say "hi" back. WHATEVER!!!

You know I like you if : I call you or e-mail you all of the time.

My ideal breakfast is : An omelet with tomato, scallions, and cheddar with bacon on the side and a Starbucks Frappuccino...YUM!

If you visit my home town : You will see about 20 different furniture stores. Geez Louise...do we need anymore furniture stores, Brookfield?!!

If you spend the night at my house : You will wonder when my girls will ever go to bed. They have never required much sleep and are usually up at 11 pm, LOL! We try.

My favorite blonde is : Samantha Birch

My favorite brunette is : Alexandra Birch

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : How about some pigs?!! Nice question!

I shouldn't have been : So anxious to become older. I always had older friends and didn't like to be one of the youngest. So I spent my twenties wanting to be older. Now I'm staring at 40 in two and a half years and I wish I had appreciated my twenties more.

Last night I: Watched Alex cheer for a couple of hours and gabbed with some mothers at practice, finally updated my blog, and did a layout after a two week dry spell.

A better name for me would be : I can't imagine being anything other than Amy.

I've been told I look like : Mia Farrow. I used to be so insulted because I was told this when I was 18 and she was like 40! But I could see it in a younger me compared with a younger her.

If I could have any car, it would be : I don't know...I'm pretty happy with the car I have...a 2003 Honda Accord with a V6 engine. I only wish that deer didn't hit me in December and left the small dent in the hood. I was VERY luck to have escaped with just that!

I am tagging:

Janette (this will be easy for you, because you've already been tagged! Waving "hi", Janette!)

Rhi, lovelyhead

Jenn (you need a blog, girlie, so I can stalk you! You can answer on your scrapbook.com blog.)

Ardelle :)

Julie (Lexea, who's gone blogging now!!! You get to play tag now, LOL)

4 comments:

edith turk said...

Fun facts, Amy!! You make me laugh about saying "hi" to people in hallways...yeah!! What's up with that?!

Janette said...

Hahahaha Amy. I did this tag already. Kristi sent it to me. You can read it on my blog it's still there. So are the pics from Natasha's grad! =D She is a happy girl! Have a great weekend. Big hugs to you.

Rhi said...

i still have the other tagging to do!
they will get done. by the power of grayskull.
i will email you back later!
the hallway comment made me laugh too ha.

Anonymous said...

Ok - I put this up at scrapbook.com and will get to answering the questions in a few days. So check back there to see when I get it done!

Love Rhi's remark on here - my son used to watch HeMan so I heard that phrase every day for years!!! : )

Ardelle