Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 2 Bonus Challenge for TSS's Contest

Today we received our mid-week bonus challenge for the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest at The Scrapbook Site. It was a lot of fun to do! We had our choice between two scrapbook magazine covers to serve as inspiration for some sort of scrap project. I chose the Scrapbooks etc. cover to create a little card that I want to display at my desk at work.

I just love this picture of Samantha, taken when she was three months old! She looked like such a cherub...I just had to put some Hambly wings on her!!!

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

Janette said...

AWE look how little and sweet and adorable she is. Times flies by too fast. I love babies. I want another. Nope I take that back. I will wait until my girls have them. That way I can spoil them and then send them home when they cry! =D

Have a GREAT day. enjoy your weekend of scrapbooking. I can't wait to see what you do. xoxo

Theresa Tyree said...

Amy, you've done an awesome job on this week's contest!! I love all the little hand drawn and hand journaled touches. I love your layout too. You and Deb did the same sketch and altho they're different, they're both great!

Owl at Home said...

Awww how cute! I want to do some scrapping today!

Rhi said...

your loving those wings lady! i can't believe i didn't leave a comment. i planned to...and then obviously didnt!