Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Baby is Turning 10 in a Few Days!!! Check out the Special Book I Made Her

I can't believe that my baby is turning 10 years old on May 30th! My two girls are now both in double digits and officially in their tween years. We're ready to ride that rollercoaster together!!!
I made this mini book for Samantha for her birthday. I included pictures of all the many things that she is to us and to everyone around her. I can't wait to show her on Wednesday! I'm going to give you all a sneak peek now:


















Thank you for looking! :)

6 comments:

Anushka said...

What a gorgeous gift. I always make things like that for my mother :)

Rhi said...

amy this is gorgeous. i'm sure she will love it alot
i'm emailing you back a bit later tonight.
(and yay, nushy is up there ^^ shes a love)

Janette said...

AWE Amy this is simply gorgeous! I love the idea and the bright colours! She is going to be tickled pink! So this is what you have been busy doing! Give her a big birthday hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Happy birthday Samantha!

Ardelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!!! As you know i think your book is gorgeous because i was with you when you made it!!

Let me know how she likes it....
Talk to you soon!

edith turk said...

Awesome book, Amy!! your dd will love it! :D