Thursday, May 3, 2007

Procrastination Rears Its Ugly Head

Uuuuggghhh!!!

I have a 46-hour crop to go to tomorrow evening and I'm not ready!!! I'm checking 2 Peas; I'm checking Scraptalk.com; I'm checking scrapbook.com; I'm checking out the BG gallery...

I'm WRITING THIS BLOG ENTRY!!!

OK, seriously, I'm SOOO excited about the crop. I've decided on 15 different layouts that I want to get done. I've printed out the pictures. Now I have to figure out the papers and embellies I need. It's possible to get it done quickly enough, right?

Yea....if I don't PROCRASTINATE!!!

Say good-bye, Amy.

Good-bye, Amy!!! Off to pack...

3 comments:

Rhi said...

ha! i'm the queeeen of prcrastination! you'll get it all done ;)

Janette said...

You are so cute. I never get much done at crops. I never know what to take along. If I do take stuff it's never the stuff I want. Then I sit and talk to much and drool over other peoples work. I usually only make cards. It's about the only thing I can get done! Oh and I shop. I'm real good at that. I usally get a few new stamps each time I go. Then I use them on cards that night. So I guess I at least get something done! BUT never enough for the time I'm there. I do my best work at home with all my STUFF at my fingertips!

Have a great weekend! I hope all goes well and you get lots done! I'm keeping my fingers croseed for you! =D

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Believe me, you're not as bad as me. I signed up for an all day crop last month and got so absolutely nuts about getting ready that I ended up not even going.... I stressed myself out. I just kept thinking I had to pack everything I owned and had to create perfect layouts. Plus I was stressing about all the stuff I had to do at work plus the housework that was being neglected. - UGH!!!
Just go, have a great time and remember - Scrappers are some of the best people in the world. If you need a tool or even papers and embelishments, chances are there will always be someone there that will gladly share their stash. (Probably because they just finished stressing about what to bring and they too brought way too much stuff.... )
Anyway - Please share your pages...
Maria Y.