Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day/ More DT Pretties...These ones feature Samantha

Happy Mother's Day! I hope that everyone had a lovely day. I did. Got to sleep a little later; enjoyed two soccer games in beautiful weather. Alex's team won a very good game. I watched Samantha's team as well...they won, but Samantha is still benched with her dislocated elbow. Everyone is itching to get her back into the game!

I made two more design team projects for Scraptalk.com.

This one is made from the beautiful Crate Papers they sent me:

This is another layout made from the gorgeous Anna Griffin line...I'm so loving the pink and blank combination:

Thank you for looking! Enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Amy! these are incredible! I love that I actually saw a bunch of these goodies the other night - so awesome! Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!!

Janette said...

Oh these are so cute Amy!!! I bet you are in 7th heaven working with these fun new papers!

P.S. Send me an email of what flower pictures you would like to use. I woudl be more then happy to let you use them! Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE the black pink and white lo!!! I love them both but am partial to anything pink! I want those papers!

Ardelle