Friday, May 11, 2007

My first Design Team projects ever for Scraptalk.com

I'm having so much fun designing for Scraptalk.com. It's just the coolest to receive products from the newest lines...to be asked to create pages, cards, or altered items from them...Just so cool! I find that it really exercises my creativity. It's also so much fun to see what my fellow Pink Ladies are designing using the same products. We all come up with so many different looks!

Here are my first two projects ever.
From the beautiful Anna Griffin collection:

From Creative Imaginations Art Warehouse Fresh Collection...so much fun to play with:

It's hard to see in this picture, but I printed out two photos and cut out Alex and the tree from one of them, overlaid it on top of the remaining photo, and popped it up with dimensional dots.
Thank you for looking! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Ardelle

Janette said...

Oh Amy these are so pretty! Your girls are so cute! I love them both! GREAT job my friend!

edith turk said...

Congrats on the DT position!! WoooHoooo!!