Monday, June 4, 2007

New Banner by Rhi / I love American Crafts

Look at the SUPER banner that my friend, Rhi, made for me? Isn't it the coolest? I didn't tell her anything...I just left the design up to her and she chose colors that are so ME and a fabulous circular design! So cool! Thank you, Rhi!!! You're such an awesome friend! xxx

I am so loving what American Crafts has been putting out lately! From the Thickers to the Typehouse and Greenhouse shapes to the gorgeous paper designs, everything is just so beautiful and begs to be played with!

Here is a layout that I created using mostly American Crafts products:

Thanks for looking! :)

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hello Cupcake! :)
I'm back home!
I had a fun filled weekend in St Louis. There are pics on my blog. :)
Love your new Banner! WOW Rhi you rock!!!!!
Such a cuteeeeee LO Darling. I need to start scrapbooking. I did get some fun things to play with this weekend. Lots of fun stamps. :) Have a GREAT day! Many hugs. Love, Me ...J

Janette said...

Me again. Waves to Miss Amy! Hope you are NOT working too hard! Hugs!

Rhi said...

i love american crafts too. i want to be american just because of american crafts alone.
you are very welcome for the banner!

Rhi said...

amy my friend. bra voting has commenced! just letting you know in case your not reading blogs at the mo ;)

edith turk said...

Love your new banner, Amy!! You are blessed with a very talented friend in Rhi!

P.S. Tag--you're it! See my blog for details!

:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout Amy!!! Loving those dots - he he!!!! Hope all is well with you!