Sunday, May 6, 2007

I'm back from my Scrapbooking Retreat!!!

What a wonderful time we had at the Memory Muses retreat at the Dolce Norwalk!!! I went with Jenn Henry and Anne Densk...we represented our favorite LSS, Express Yourself...Pat, you would have been proud of us!!! We got a lot done! Here are a couple pictures of the fun we had:
Pajama night on Friday!
Relaxing at the bar on Cinco de Mayo.

The weekend was not without drama, however. I got a phone call from a parent telling my that Samantha had been over their house for a playdate on Saturday and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance for a dislocated elbow. Apparently, the parents had stepped out to go to the store and Samantha and her friend (both only 10) decided it would be fun to jump off of a 6ft high sloped portion of a roof onto a trampoline! I was terrified to hear this!!! Samantha was VERY lucky that all she got was a dislocated elbow. It could have been so much worse...don't even want to think about it. The pain that she is feeling is punishment enough for her. No soccer or cheer for her for at least three weeks. And no more going over to that friend's house!!!

Despite the ordeal, I managed to be super productive and completed 12 projects!!! Here are the 11 projects I can share with you:











Thank you so much, Jenn and Anne, for going with me! We had such a wonderful time and are so looking forward to our next retreat together. Lasting Memories in July...here we come!!!

3 comments:

Janette said...

WOW girl you got a TON of WORK DONE! They are all so gorgeous!!!! I'm still in shock how much you got done!!! =D Love those pics of your girls in your PJs. So sorry to hear the bad news of your daughter. I hope she heals fast and won't be in a lot of pain!
Hugs to you my friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

So I was all worried about Samantha and relieved she's o.k. etc. So after the relief I forgot to look online! Marilyn called me and asked if I had checked your blog...What a treat to scroll through all the amazing pages you made!! They are gorgeous.

Of course, I stopped at the familiar face at the bottom!! AMY - that is SO funny!! I love the Lobster Muse!! You're the best! I really wish I was there with you.
Pat

Rhi said...

i'm with janette! i cant believe how much you did! i think award for most random layout has to go to the lobster. i love it!
and i love mine! but you already know that ;)