Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Official...I'm Going to be an Instructor for my Two Favorite LSSs!

First of all, two posts in one day?!! Unbelievable! See the first one (below) for my tagging, hee hee.

It's official, I am now an instructor for my two favorite local scrapbook stores, Lasting Memories and Express Yourself. What an exciting opportunity!

Look for me to post my upcoming projects here. I plan to teach one class a month at Lasting Memories in Mahopac, NY and am making plans to teach at Express Yourself in Bethel, CT (watch for my Heritage Layout class scheduled for September).

Thanks for allowing me to share my excitement! :)

5 comments:

Rhi said...

congrats me lady!
if i lived slightly closer i'd go to one ;)

Katie said...

Hi, Amy. This is the first chance that I have had to read your blog. Now that I remembered to do it, I'll certainly continue. All of the layouts are beautiful and congrats on all the honors. Maybe if your class is every on a weekend, I can come down for one! Love your sis, K

Anonymous said...

woohoo Amy!!!!!! Huge congrats to you!! I'm so happy you are on board with us at Express Yourself! I'll have to take one of your classes at Lasting Impressions too - how exciting for you!!!

Janette said...

Yahooooooooooooo! Congratulations!
You go girlllllllllllllll!!!!!
That is awesome news! Hugs for you my friend!

Anonymous said...

How cool is this?? Nice LO for the LM class!! I may have to scraplift it!! Good luck Amy! I'm sure you'll be great!!