Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Still Here! :)

Hi all! I've been so busy lately, it's been insane! Not much time to scrap or catch up on blogging in the past two weeks. All work and no scrapping makes Amy a VERY dull girl!

But I'm working to change that! I'm going to a 12-hour crop at the wonderful Express Yourself on Saturday! SOOOOO EXCITED for that!!!

Our family had a wonderful time in Maine last weekend visiting my sister and nephews, Clayton and Christian. We went to Boston together on Saturday. We went to the New England Aquarium, The Cheesecake Factory, and to the top of the Prudential Center to take pictures of Boston. Here are some pictures of our fun time together!














Thank you for looking and I'll try not to be such a stranger!!! I've missed you all! xxx

1 comment:

Rhi said...

oh my goodness gracious me.
A CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!
that is all i have to say.