Saturday, September 29, 2007

End of the Road for me in the Bad Girls contest

Well, I was suspended this week in the Bad Girls Top Designer contest. That means I've been eliminated. I was a little surprised, given that I was very happy with how my layout (See in September 25 post...the sister layout) turned out. Oh well. You can't please everyone. What matters is that you are left with a layout that you and your family will love for years to come. That's what's really important. The talent pool is vast in the Bad Girls contest. Must be horribly difficult to decide who advances week to week.

Time to pursue something new!!!

6 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Amy, I don't know how you didn't make it on this round. Your layout is spectacular!! Who know what the judges are thinking at the time?? Well, scope us out something fun for us to do next. I'm sure I will be joining you after this week! Me and the white space are not friends at all.

Kelly said...

Your layout was lovely and I have to wonder what they were thinking. Keep doing what you do, your work is terrific.
~blessings,
Kelly

Janette said...

Hugs to you Amy. In my eyes you were number one. Loved that LO. Then again I love all your layouts. Keep on scrapping my friend, your girls love you now and always for it! :)

Scrappy Moments said...

Amy, I can't believe that, you do beautiful work. I love all your Layouts and I thought you did a wonderful job. I wouldn't have made it as far as you did, there will be other contests, and you are so talented :)

Angie

Anonymous said...

your work rocks, that wont change due to this... keep going girl!

Kelly Sullivan said...

You are an amazing artist... don't let this get you down. It took talent to make it this far! You are an inspiration :D this doesn't change anything... except maybe to push you harder. I know how it feels! Spread your wings and fly girl FLY!