Monday, October 1, 2007

October is Here...so Excited!!!

Today starts my Guest DT month at The Scrapbook Site!!! ! I'm so excited! They are the most awesome site!!! This morning, I read the October newsletter and saw a really cool page about my Guest Designership. Check it out:


I think that's super sweet and VERY exciting!!!

Here is a DT project that I just finished an hour ago that was super fun to make with The Scrapbook Site's Barndoor collection:







I had so much fun making this house that I want to make a couple as gifts!

9 comments:

Rhi said...

amy that is too cute.
all those buttons on the roof! i want to live in a house like that!
x

Janette said...

Oh Amy how exciting to be a guest designer for this month! Loved the page they did on you! You are now famous! =D I'm also loving the stinking cute little house. That is simply adorable!!! Bravo my friend. Can't wait to see what else you will do for them. Hugs to You!

Janette said...

Oh man I just read what I wrote. That house doesn't stink. It's stinking cute. Oh never mind. Maybe the word stink should only be use for stink. BUT really I mean it as AWESOME!

Kelly said...

I saw your GDT page today and they really hooked you up, it was TERRIFIC. Your work was displayed very nicely and everything.

I just love that little house, it's too cute for words.

~blessings,
Kelly

Dettao said...

That house is adorable! I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Theresa Tyree said...

What an incredibly talented girl you are!! That little house is so stinkin' cute!! It looks like alot of hard work and love went into it!

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, and congrats on being spotlighted as a designer on TSS!! Way to go girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Kristi Smith said...

How cute are those!!! Yes, those look fun to make! Congrats on your Guest DT gig!!!