Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Exciting News!!!

I am SOOOO excited!!! I was named the May Guest DT member for a VERY COOL site, ScrapWords! I love the whole concept of their site. Instead of galleries, they have blogs. Members present their artwork in their own personal blog. By doing this, they are able to elaborate on the creative thought process that went into their designs. ScrapWords emphasizes journaling, which is an important component of scrapbooking that I don't always take time on. I'm so excited to be working with the talented bunch over there...what an honor!!! I'm really going to learn a lot there.

15 comments:

MRSJUF said...

WoW! Very cool! Congratulations on your incredible momentum!!!! you are truly gifted and it sounds like others are getting it! :-)

just jennifer said...

congrats! I tried to join the site a long time ago and it locks up everytime I try to log in! Looks like a really fun site! Be sure and show us what you do!

BethieJ said...

Amy!! CONGRATS!! that is so exciting! I will have to look at the link!! and I LOVED the cheer photos!!! Sounds like you all had a GREAT time!!!
See ya at IBSS!!!!

DebW said...

Very cool!! Can't wait to see!!

ScrapAloha said...

Yay Yay Yay for you!!!! Congrats!!! WTG Girl!

Jen Martakis said...

Congrats! What a cool concept!

Linda365 said...

Amy I will have to check out this site--congrats to you--you deserve it!

Lisa J. said...

Congratulations!

Janette said...

WOW that's awesome! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Amy this is great news!! CONGRATS GIRL!

This blog's author said...

Congratulations, Amy! Well deserved. They are lucky to have you.

Oh Scrap!! said...

Congratulations Amy! you deserve it!! hugs, Rosa.

Dawn K. said...

Way to go Amy! You rock! Dawn

Timi O. Mercado said...

Hi Amy! So glad to have found your blog.

Timi O. Mercado said...

Hi Amy! So glad to have found your blog.