Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrapbook Deals 4U - Exciting News!!!

I just won a spot on the amazing Scrapbook Deals 4U Design Team!

You don't know how thrilled I am to be part of such a great team of women! Martha, Stayce, Nicole, and Kristi are all designers there and Kathy, Cheryl, and I were fortunate enough to place high enough in a 5-week competition that allowed us to join the team!

Here's a sneak peek of Scrapbook Deals 4U's wonderful June kit, filled with such elegant and beautiful papers, perfect for any occasion:











Thank you so much, Scrapbook Deals 4U! I look so much forward to serving with you all!!!

11 comments:

DebW said...

YAHOOOOOO!! Who's better than you girl?? You're really on a roll right now!! Congrats!!

Rhi said...

congratulations, lovie :)
those papers look so perfect for you too!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm soo excited for you! I love the papers too -- I think you'll be making many more beautiful pages in the future! Congrats! Dawn

Kary said...

Congrats on your new DT gig, girlie!!

MRSJUF said...

Congrats Amy! You more than deserve it my friend!!!! XO Hope your class was great tonight! SOOOOO sorry I missed it!

Alicia said...

Way to go AMY!! Very happy for you! Looking forward to the great inspiration you and the other DT will be providing!

Huge Hugs!! Alicia

Janette said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see all your work!!!

Michelle said...

WOohOO girly!CONGRATS!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Amy Birch!!! I miss you! I am so happy for you! Congrats on making the DT!

beckyjune said...

Congrats, Amy! I am so excited to hear that. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you create. Congrats on the CTMH win, too. That's amazing.

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! Just wanted to visit! Might have to come visit @ ScrapWords, sounds like a cool concept for a site!
ttys~