Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updates...it's been a long time!!!

We're back from Worlds! We had such a good time!!! Alex's team executed a great clean performance. They came in 40th out of 57 teams in their division...which is excellent, considering the caliber of talent we were up against. We couldn't be happier! As I've said before, our gym has only been around 2 years...no other team at the Worlds is newer than our team.

Stay tuned for some scenes from Worlds, as I post some pictures tonight!!!

Speaking of pictures, I'm sorry to say that my life has gotten so crazy busy that I've decided not to continue with Picture of the Day. Yes, it saddens me and I wish that I could have continued it for the year, but at least I did it for 3 months!!! I'll still post plenty of photos from exciting events and other random occurances. :)

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hey Sweetie,

Welcome back. I think everyone is busy this time of year. I hope you will still be able to post a lot of pics. I love looking at them. ;) I put a bunch of new one sup on my blog.

I will try and email you soon. I miss our chats. Be good! xoxox

DebW said...

**GASP** No more picture of the day???? Don't know if I can cope with that loss! I so looked forward to it!!

See ya Friday night!

ScrapAloha said...

Great to hear from you again! Sounds like a wonderful experience at worlds! Congrats to Alex and her team! I'll miss your photos, but I'm sure you'll keep us updated every so often!
{{{hugs}}} aloha~