Monday, March 31, 2008

Week 13 - Picture a Day

Today is the last day of the first quarter of the year...YIKES!!! The good news is that spring is coming! That puts a smile on my face. I can't wait to take photographs of more scenic things. Taking photos of beauty in the wintertime can be challenging, for sure.

Here is what I photographed during Week 13:

March 25: Me and my little buddy, my friend's son. :)


March 26: Samantha pondering why they put the "Q" in Q-tips!!!


March 27: Hmmmm, so glad to get my hands on these babies...Prima "Say it in Crystals"!!! I have been CRAVING these!!!


March 28: What I've been reading lately.


March 29: My little skater girl, Alex. Her first time on an indoor course and, boy, did she do well!!! Is there any sport she can't do? I think not.


March 30: Samantha nursing a slightly twisted ankle. She's doing much better today. That darn soccer practice!


March 31: Some scrappy goodness came in the mail today, in the form of March's Label Tulip kit. One of their best kits EVER!!! I can't wait to play with it this weekend!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! Happy April!

7 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

I love seeing your photos! I hope that DD's ankle gets better soon! Have fun playing with your new goodies!
hugs!!

Jessica said...

WHOA...look at that kit!!! DROOL!!! lovin that you are keeping up with your pictures, the girls look great!! XOXOX

DebW said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see what you do with the label tulip kit! Keep us posted!

*Rachel* said...

Amy...I am so glad you are keeping up with your pics. I always forget about yoru blog...I'll have to add it to mine so I remember. I am still taking the pics too...it has become quite a habbit! :)

Amy said...

What a cute little Buddy you have there!!!!

Oh Scrap!! said...

You can just start drooling looking at that kit LOL
I couldn't keep up with a picture a day,WTG
hugs,Rosa.

MRSJUF said...

Hey Amy! I really hate that I wasn't able to take your class. maybe you can do an encore over the summer (after Europe, you might be in the mood). :-) The class looks awesome!!! And Congrats on placing 1st! you amazing me!!! (as always)