Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 9: Picture of the Day

Wow, we're already into March! Can you believe it?

Here are my pictures from this past week:

Feb 26 - We went to a design team meeting at Express Yourself and Amy gave all of her members three beautiful roses. It had been raining, so I thought it was so pretty how there were water droplets on the flowers. Perfect for pic of the day, eh?


Feb 27 - Me sporting my shorter and blonder do. :)


Feb 28 - Mmmmm, delicious Tacos Al Pastor from a little authentic Mexican restaurant that we like to order from. They are SOOOOOO good!!!


Feb 29 - Amy's fun Basic Grey and Glimmer Mist display...looks so pretty!


Mar 1 - Amy cutting it up at her crop! She's so much fun!


Mar 2 - The girls sharing one of the better sister moments!!! I love it when they are lovey dovey with each other. They truly are best friends.


Mar 3 - The girls love to collect Webkinz! They have 22 between the two of them!


I hope you all enjoy your week! Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

Great Pictures Amy :) Do your Girls have a Turtle Webkinz in thier Collection? My son has a Turtle, a Cocker Spaniel and a Koala Bear :)

Angie

DebW said...

Just love those 2 girls!!

Jenny Burcham said...

I love your new do! Also, I neeed me some of those tacos!

Amie said...

What's in those tacos? They look yummy! Looks like bacon?

*Rachel* said...

Hey, Amy... I jus found your blog after all this time. So glad you are keeping up with photo of the day! I am still doing it too...so much fun! :)

ScrapAloha said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Gotta get myself to snap more!

Anonymous said...

love your new hair - so cute!

beautiful roses too - that was so sweet of her!

Janette said...

MMMM those tacos look yummy. Love your hair! You sexy woman you! You girls are so cute. Have a great day.

Oh Scrap!! said...

You made me hungry!!! great pics, hugs, Rosa.

Dettao said...

cute haircut, Amy! I have to go now cause for some reason, I am craving Mexican food.....

Stacey said...

Great pictures! Love your new hair cut. :)

Jessica said...

love the pictures Amy and your hair is super super cute!!! love the picture of your DD's too, siblings are great sometimes aren't they? XOXOX

Laura S. said...

great pictures!!

Michelle said...

love the new do Amy looking good!I was just at the store last week!going this week to drop off some layouts, bought me some glimmer mist (i'm a newbe to GM)!

Michelle said...

love the new do Amy looking good!I was just at the store last week!going this week to drop off some layouts, bought me some glimmer mist (i'm a newbe to GM)!