Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My First TOOT ever!!!

OK, it's a mini toot...but it's multiplied by four (5 now :)), so does that make it a full toot? :)

Last night I checked out the Basic Grey website because I've been reading how people have had layouts selected, so I wanted to give it a shot. I submitted 6 layouts. This afternoon I got an e-mail saying that 4 of them were selected! I'm so excited! It's not a printed publication, but it's still pretty cool in my book! Especially since it's from my favorite all-time scrapbooking manufacturer!!!

Check out the ones that made the cut:






Thank you for sharing in my excitement!!! :)

7 comments:

Rhi said...

yaaaaaaaaay!! that is super cool! congrats lady, i can't think of anyone more deserving :) and you know i loved the first two layouts. the second two were a treat too!

Janette said...

The Aunts go marching two by two hurrah, hurrah! Or I must say the Ants go marching four by four HURRAH, HURRAH!!!! :) Oh AMY that is awesome! They are all beautifulllllll! You go girl!!!!!
Congratulations!!! :)

Wendy Malichio said...

Yeah Amy!!!!!!!!1 HUGE congrats to you!!!! It's only the start of something wonderful, I just know it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy - your work is beautiful! I can totally see why they loved these 4 layouts. You also take wonderful photos! You've inspired me today!!

Kristi Smith said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

I have had 3 selected for it and I was really excited as well because I have submitted probably 8 or more in the past!!! Congrats, it is a good feeling.

BTW, I am Janette's friend that is going to have to listen to her blow her nose in St. Louis!!! I am even taking ear plugs in case any of the gals snore=)!

Anonymous said...

Where is the BG website??

Ardelle

edith turk said...

Congrats on the BG gallery!! I absolutely LOVE that red circle one--fantastic!!