Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Daddy is..."


Today I worked on this week's "How Much is Too Much" (HMITM) challenge posted on 2 Peas. We were asked to use 5 different colors of cardstock (no patterned paper), 5 transparent items, and 5 words to describe the subject of our layout. I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap for this layout...

This past weekend my family and I went to Wildwood, NJ to attend a cheerleading competition in which both daughters participated. Right before a big nor'easter hit, we were fortunate enough to have been able to walk along the beach. Alex ran off to be with her friends, so Samantha, Tom, and I were left to our own devices, LOL! I took these great shots of Tom and Samantha together. I just love the tender expression that Tom is giving Samantha! Just perfect for this layout, which I entitled, "Daddy is..." My husband is such a wonderful father to our two girls. Devoted. Supportive. Loving. Kind. Always there for the girls. We are all so very lucky to have him in our lives.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Such a fabulous LO from such a fabulous and talented woman! I love it! :)