Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged by the Lovely Rhi!!!

My girl, Rhi, tagged me so this is how it goes...

I need to write 10 weird things about myself and then tag 7 people to do the same.
...what?...just 10 weird things?!!!

1. My toes are double-jointed. Sometimes I like to make thumping sounds with them from within my shoe and make people wonder where the sound is coming from...yea, fun times!

2. I thought that my Quantum Physics classes (Undergrad and Grad) were fun (and I actually got "A's").

3. Rhi, we are truly kindred spirits, because I also eat my McDonalds meal in the same order: fries, burger, drink (don't want the fries to get cold and I like to gulp down my drink at the end)

4. I'm a righty, who writes like a lefty with that hook that makes me get pen all over my hand...not to mention smudging my writing.

5. I play minigolf lefty and prefer to hit a baseball lefty, as well.....I'm thinking that I might have been a lefty as a child...

6. I'm horrible with names initially. Someone tells me their name and I immediately forget it.

7. That same person could tell me their birthday and I will remember it FOR LIFE! I remember birthdays of people I haven't talked to in decades or don't even like!

8. When I eat cake, I scrape off the frosting.

9. Sometimes I have so many ideas floating in my head about what I want to scrapbook, that I get overwhelmed and don't do anything.

10. Speaking of overwhelmed...if I'm served too much food on my plate, I lose my appetite.

It's hard to think about weird things about myself when I have to list them!

Whoooo to tag... I choose Janette (waving "hi", girl!), Wendy :), Chris, aka Brennasmommy :), Fran, aka Raggafran :), Jenny Lilac :), Kym :), and Anya :).

Well, this was fun!!! I can't wait to see who plays along and what their facts are. When it all comes down to it, the things that we may think are weird about ourselves, just may be more common than we thought!

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Amy,

You are a brat. I am going to have to think about before I answer.

I liked your answers! =D

Wendy Malichio said...

ha ha! always have to have some fun Amy!!! thanks for the smile;-)

Owl at Home said...

Hi Amy! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I would love to be a Pink Lady again but honestly this has been a real nail-biter for me. I hope the decision comes soon!

Rhi said...

i always thought everyone ate fast food like that, and then one day realised it was only me! now at least i'm not alone!

you do eat the frosting though don't you?! thats the best bit of the cupcake!

Janette said...

Helllllllllooooooooo AMY! Nice to see a picture of you on your blog. Don't we look cute. BUT I must say you only look twenty!!! Oh to be so young! Hugs to ya!

(Waves to Rhi) Hi there Rhi fellow load girl!

Anonymous said...

My birthday is . . . LOL!!!! Do you send gifts too?? : )

Ardelle