Monday, June 9, 2008

Scrapbook Deals 4U June kit / My Scrapbook Nook scrapoff

Scrapbook Deals 4U June kit

I want to share with you the projects that I made with the FABULOUS June kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U! This kit featured the beautiful Urban Cosmos line from Prima Marketing.

Here's what I came up with:























This gorgeous kit includes:

6 beautiful sheets of Urban Cosmos paper by Prima
5 coordinating sheets of Bazzill cardstock
1 package of Prima cream felt alphabet stickers
1 roll of Urban Cosmos tape (so much fun to play with!)
5 Urban Cosmos journaling cards
7 pieces of Maya Road and Basic Grey raw chipboard shapes
2 Prima clear stamps
1 Maya Road calendar turn
2 7 Gypsies Pretoria clip
2 yards of decorative trim
1 large Daisy D's rubon
Assorted buttons

All for the low price of $23.95!

To purchase this beautiful kit, please look HERE.


My Scrapbook Nook scrapoff

I have been having so much fun participating in the Scrapoff over at My Scrapbook Nook!

Here are some of the projects I've been making for the contest:

A white-space challenge:


A monochromatic challenge:


A card challenge:


A numbers challenge (use 1 of something, 2 of something...through 10 of something):


A scrap your week challenge. I scrapped preparations leading up to my trip to Europe:




















Thank you for looking! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love your new pages -- especially the trip album. Your work always motivates me. I need to get scrappin! Dawn

ScrapAloha said...

Amy, you are ROCKIN' girl!! WTG!!!

Oh Scrap!! said...

I love the trip album it is a great visualization tool!!!
Are you going to Monet's garden?? that's my son's dream,when is your trip?
hugs, Rosa.

Dettao said...

great pages, Amy

Suppenhuhn said...

Your white space LO is awesome - a phantastic picture like this does not require many embellishments. And you mini album on Europe is equally great, love all the photos.

Celeste B. said...

Love the idea of your journal leading up to your trip. Have a great time.

Pamela said...

You KNOW how RAWKIN' I think you are girl!! It's nice to hang out with you at the Nook, with SGK down for now!