Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 8: Picture of the Day

Hi all! I can't believe it's been another week! This week sure has flown by. Been so very busy at work...working long hours. Haven't had too much time for fun this past week, so I am READY to get creative soon!!!

I've been participating in a fun Iron Chef contest at scrappin' mojo. They sent all participants four fun ingredients to work with before the contest started. Each week, they announce challenges in which we have to use one of the fun ingredients they mailed us. Last week it was buttons and this week it is flowers. I'm happy to report that I made the cut to participate in Week 2's challenge. At the conclusion of the contest, I will post my projects!

So now we are at Week 8 of my Picture of the Day challenge. I've just about done two months already...I cannot believe that! With that being said, here are my pics:

Feb. 19 - Tom chillin' in front of the TV after a long day at work. Look at him work that TIVO controller! Such skill...such finesse!!!


Feb. 20 - I FINALLY got to celebrate Doris's birthday with her...just one month after the fact! We tried a new Indian restaurant and LOVED it!!! It is now our new favorite! We've really got to get together soon to start discussing our trip to Europe. We leave 4 months from today...YAY!!!


Feb. 21 - Samantha posing with her periscope that she made for science class. Look how nicely she decorated it with yummy product from Me And My Big Ideas! That girl has good taste!!! You're probably wondering about the Chiquita Banana sticker on her forehead...that's how I picked her up from after school care. Yup, she's silly and she's all mine!


Feb. 22 - Look at that cute snowman the girls built!!! They were so very proud...until they realized they had built him on a sidewalk and it was demolished when the workers plowed us out that evening! No worries, they built two more the next day!


Feb. 23 - The girls had a friend over for a sleepover. Hmmmm, how did they manage to pull that one when I said 'no playdates' this weekend? I'm a softie, I guess!!! That's the nice thing about the girls just being 14 months apart...they have lots of mutual friends.


Feb. 24 - Alex proudly posing next to the pillow she made for home economics class. She really has a knack for sewing and cooking!


Feb. 25 - Our washing machine is on the fritz. Tom thinks we can get away with replacing the hose for now. We shall see.


Thanks for peeking. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

DebW said...

Cool beans! Always love seeing pics of the girls! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great week! I think I could swap hubbies with you and we'd never know the difference! LOL Mine has a very familiar stance to yours in front of the TV! LOL

Lisa J. said...

I love seeing your pictures of your life. Those girls are having a blast!

ScrapAloha said...

Aloha Amy,
Looks like you're keeping busy! Good luck in your contest! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Love your pictures!!! TFS!

Janette said...

Love looking at all your photos!