Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 4 of Scrap That Tune

My Week 4 project for "Scrap That Tune" over at Scrappy Giraffe Kits was super fun to make.

Here's what I did:










I chose to use "The Joker" by The Steve Miller Band this week. Very challenging, but I was able to make it work for me.

Also used patterned paper, bling, letter stickers, tag, buttons, brads, eyelets, transparencies, scrappers rings, glue dots, and magnets. Techniques include embossing, doodling, stitching, and inking. Flowers are handmade out of paper. Album is handmade out of chipboard sheets, as well.

TFL! :)

6 comments:

Janette said...

Oh what a fun, fun and simply gorgeous little album! Loving all the details and all those beautiful photos! This rocks Amy. I love it!!! You should be proud. :)

Dettao said...

YOu are so creative. Fun stuff

Theresa Tyree said...

I LOVE this, Amy! The theme, the colors, the photos, the embellies all went together to make a perfect mini album!!

Scrappy Moments said...

What Fun, I have always Loved The Joker, Beautiful Job on Layouts & using the lyrics :)

Angie

Jessica said...

this albums turned out so amazing. you should be proud sista!!! loving your work during this contest!

Michelle said...

that album is FANTASTIC!!!